Sztuka Strategii: Wskazówki na ekranie wczytywania bitwy
Ilustrowane wskazówki dodane do plików aktualizacji 1.16.1.
- As a Strategist, you command both AI-controlled vehicles and useful defenses.
- An AT Gun is an invisible sniper that causes formidable damage. However, it will not withstand incoming enemy fire.
- An MG Turret is an armored structure with a machine gun. It may not have the best penetration, but it would be wise to avoid exposing your sides to it.
- A Gun Turret is a massive structure with a powerful gun and strong frontal armor. As this defense is rather large, it can be easily spotted. Still, extreme caution is advised. Its return fire might cause a big drop in your HP.
- An MLR fires a barrage of shells at a vast area, stunning and causing a small amount of damage to everyone inside the impact zone.
- A Watchtower is a great passive scout. It spots enemies without a problem while enemies will be hard-pressed to find it.
- A Flamethrower is very effective against slow vehicles. It has a small range of fire and sturdy armor, making it the perfect choice for narrow passages.
- AI-controlled vehicles may carry out their objectives well enough, but Strategists can quickly take control to improve their vehicles’ performance.
- Strategists can deploy their vehicles and defenses manually on the map before a battle starts, so it may be difficult to predict their strategy during the first minutes of the battle.
- You need a special currency to play as a Strategist. Play as a Tanker to earn it.
- When playing as a Strategist, right-click on an enemy vehicle to attack it immediately.
- When playing as a Strategist, you can select waypoints to set the path your vehicles will take. Simply right-click the positions you want on the map while holding the Shift key.
- Strategists can give commands during the pre-battle countdown. Their vehicles will start executing them when the battle starts.
- To win a battle, you need to destroy all enemy vehicles or capture their base. Base capture takes 60 seconds and does not depend on the number of vehicles capturing the base.
Kliknij na zdjęcia, by je powiększyć.